Thursday, September 07, 2006

God is our audience!

I was just thinking about our meeting on Sunday and some of the things we talked about. I love realizing that it is God who is the audience, and that after practicing and putting forth our best, the outcome is His. The most important thing is to praise and worship God with all our hearts!

In this, I hope and pray that we can, in some small way, understand better the incredible attributes of our God and His presence in our lives. And may this bring about true worship in our hearts to God!

Matthew 18:20 For where two or three are gathered together in my name, there am I in the midst of them.

How incredible!

Thanks to Janet, Tim and Jordan and all the congregation, it was so fun gathering together praising God.

Next Sunday we plan to have open practice. Please bring your notebooks and instruments. **Remember it is Fellowship meal Sunday and we all will be eating after church, cleaning up and then practicing. Have a great rest of the week!

No comments: